Phase 1/2a Study of the Anti-PD-L1 Monoclonal Antibody Durvalumab in Combination With Pralatrexate and Romidepsin, Oral 5-Azacitidine and Romidepsin, Romidepsin Alone, or Oral 5-Azacitidine Alone for the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed and Refractory Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Pralatrexate (Primary) ; Romidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Apr 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 08 Mar 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.