Phase 1/2a Study of the Anti-PD-L1 Monoclonal Antibody Durvalumab in Combination With Pralatrexate and Romidepsin, Oral 5-Azacitidine and Romidepsin, Romidepsin Alone, or Oral 5-Azacitidine Alone for the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed and Refractory Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Pralatrexate (Primary) ; Romidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2020 to 1 Feb 2021.
- 13 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 26 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.