A Phase II Clinical Trial of GVAX Pancreas Vaccine (With Cyclophosphamide) in Combination With Nivolumab and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) Followed by Definitive Resection for Patients With Borderline Resectable Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 24 May 2017 New trial record