A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation With Expansion Study of SX-682 in Subjects With Metastatic Melanoma Concurrently Treated With Pembrolizumab
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; SX 682 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Syntrix Biosystems
- 14 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 15 Dec 2018.
- 04 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 May 2021.