A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation With Expansion Study of SX-682 in Subjects With Metastatic Melanoma Concurrently Treated With Pembrolizumab
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; SX 682 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Syntrix Biosystems
- 20 Jun 2019 According to a Syntrix Biosystems media release, the company has dosed the first patient in this clinical study. The company expects to report initial clinical data from the trial in the first half of 2020.
- 14 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 15 Dec 2018.