A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tralokinumab Monotherapy in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis Who Are Candidates for Systemic Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tralokinumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECZTRA 2
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 17 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Jun 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 6 Jun 2017 to 28 Jun 2017.