Retrospective, Observational Evaluation of the Utilization, Outcomes, and Adverse Events Associated With Minocin IV for the Treatment of Infections Presumed or Confirmed to be Caused by Gram-negative Bacteria in a Real World Setting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Gram-negative infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rempex Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 30 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 30 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 May 2018.