A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Guselkumab Administered Subcutaneously in Subjects With Active Psoriatic Arthritis Including Those Previously Treated With Biologic Anti-TNF Alpha Agents
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Guselkumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Discover-1
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 24 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Oct 2019 to 12 Apr 2019.
- 05 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 19 Feb 2020 to 21 Nov 2019.