A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Guselkumab Administered Subcutaneously in Subjects With Active Psoriatic Arthritis Including Those Previously Treated With Biologic Anti-TNF Alpha Agents
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Guselkumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Discover-1
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 26 Nov 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Nov 2019 According to a Janssen Pharmaceuticals media release, results from the study were presented at the American College of Rheumatology and Association of Rheumatology Professionals (ACR/ARP) 2019 Annual Meeting.
- 11 Nov 2019 Results presented in a Janssen Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History