A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Trial to Confirm the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of Dasiglucagon in Rescue Treatment of Hypoglycemia in Subjects With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Compared to Placebo and With Reference to GlucaGen
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dasiglucagon (Primary) ; Glucagon; Insulin glulisine
- Indications Hypoglycaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Zealand Pharma
- 18 Sep 2018 Primary endpoint has been met. (Time to plasma glucose recovery), according to a Zealand Pharma media release.
- 18 Sep 2018 Results presented in the Zealand Pharma media release.
- 16 Aug 2018 According to a Zealand Pharma media release, the company expects to receive the final data in September.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History