Phase 2 Study of MCLA-128-based Combinations in Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC): MCLA-128/Trastuzumab/Chemotherapy in HER2-positive MBC and MCLA-128/Endocrine Therapy in Estrogen Receptor Positive and Low HER2 Expression MBC
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MCLA 128 (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Exemestane; Fulvestrant; Letrozole; Trastuzumab; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merus
- 27 Dec 2018 According to a Merus media release, the company plans to provide an update on this study in the second half of 2019.
- 26 Jan 2018 According to a Merus media release, first patient has been dosed in the trial.
- 26 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Merus media release.