An Observational Study Program to Investigate the Effectiveness of Intravitreal Aflibercept in Diabetic Macular Edema and/or Macular Edema Secondary to Retinal Vein Occlusion in a Real World Setting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema; Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AURIGA
- Sponsors Bayer
- 28 Nov 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 3010 to 3560.
- 28 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2020 to 30 Jun 2021.
- 28 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2020 to 31 Mar 2021.