A Phase IB, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple-Ascending Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of DSTA4637S in Patients With Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteremia Receiving Standard-of-Care Antibiotics
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs DSTA 4637S (Primary)
- Indications Bacteraemia; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 30 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 4 Feb 2019 to 27 Feb 2019.
- 30 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 4 Feb 2019 to 27 Feb 2019.
- 19 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 7 Sep 2018 to 4 Feb 2019.