A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Study Comparing CB-839 in Combination With Everolimus (CBE) vs. Placebo With Everolimus (PboE) in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CB 839 (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENTRATA
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 05 Feb 2018 According to a Calithera Biosciences media release, the trial is currently enrolling and has been modified to enroll approximately 65 patients.
- 07 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Calithera Biosciences media release.
- 02 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Mar 2021.