ENTRATA- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Study Comparing CB-839 in Combination With Everolimus (CBE) vs. Placebo With Everolimus (PboE) in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Telaglenastat (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENTRATA
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 04 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Calithera Biosciences media release.
- 07 Jan 2019 According to a Calithera Biosciences media release, data from this study is expected in H2 2019.
- 05 Oct 2018 According to a Calithera Biosciences media release, Topline results are expected in 2019.