Prospective Phase Ib Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Oregovomab and Hiltonol as a Combinatorial Immunotherapy Strategy in Patients With Recurrent Advanced Epithelial Cancer of Ovarian, Tubal, or Peritoneal Origin
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Oregovomab (Primary) ; Poly ICLC (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors OncoQuest
- 20 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Sep 2021.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated