An Phase I Dose-Escalation Study of Biweekly Abraxane in Combination With Oxaliplatin and Oral S-1/LV (SOLAR Regimen) as First-line Chemotherapy in Patients With Advanced Gastric, Pancreatic and Biliary Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin; Tegafur
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Biliary cancer; Gastric cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SOLAR
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 31 Mar 2018.