A Randomised, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Multicentre, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Glycopyrronium/Formoterol Fumarate Fixed-dose Combination Relative to Umeclidinium/Vilanterol Fixed-dose Combination Over 24 Weeks in Patients With Moderate to Very Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (AERISTO)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Umeclidinium/vilanterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AERISTO
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; AstraZeneca AB
- 23 Aug 2018 According to AstraZeneca media release, company announced top-line results from this trial.
- 23 Aug 2018 Results published in the Media Release
- 31 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.