A Phase II Trial of Epigenetic Priming in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary) ; Crisantaspase; Crisantaspase; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Dexrazoxane; Etoposide; Filgrastim; Fludarabine; Idarubicin; Mitoxantrone; Sorafenib
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2027 to 1 Jun 2027.
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2025 to 1 Jun 2025.
- 26 May 2017 New trial record