A Phase III/IV, Stratified, Randomized, Observer Blind, Multicenter Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Immunogenicity of a Cell-Based Quadrivalent Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine Compared to Non-Influenza Comparator Vaccine in Subjects ≥2 to <18 Years of Age
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza vaccine (Optaflu) (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Seqirus
- 08 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jul 2019 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 13 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 17 Mar 2019 to 30 Jul 2019.
- 13 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 17 Mar 2019 to 30 Jun 2019.