A Phase II Trial of the DNA Methyl Transferase Inhibitor, SGI-110 (Guadecitabine), In Children And Adults With Wild Type GIST, Pheochromocytoma And Paraganglioma Associated With Succinate Dehydrogenase Deficiency And HLRCC-Associated Kidney Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Guadecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Paraganglioma; Phaeochromocytoma; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 10 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 15 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.