A Parallel Group Phase I/II Marker Lesion Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Intravenous or Intravesical Pembrolizumab in Intermediate Risk Recurrent Non-muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PemBla
- 16 Feb 2019 Results (n=4) of intravesical pembrolizumab evaluating safety and tolerability in recurrent non-muscle invasive bladder cancer were presented at the 2019 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2021 to 1 Aug 2021.