A multi-dose Phase 1b to evaluate the tolerability and PK profile of three ascending doses of ADS-4101 administered once daily at bedtime compared to ascending doses of twice daily VIMPAT tablets
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary) ; Lacosamide
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 27 Apr 2018 Results of two phase 1 studies (CTP: 278641 and CTP:285253) assessing pharmacokinetic evaluations of ADS-4101 (Lacosamide) Modified Release Capsules versus Lacosamide immediate release presented presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 05 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to results presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 05 Dec 2017 Results presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.