A RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED CLINICAL STUDY TO ASSESS THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF PULSED, INHALED NITRIC OXIDE (iNO) IN SUBJECTS WITH PULMONARY HYPERTENSION ASSOCIATED WITH PULMONARY FIBROSIS ON LONG TERM OXYGEN THERAPY (PART 1 AND PART 2)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bellerophon Therapeutics
- 07 Nov 2019 Primary endpoint has been met. (Moderate to vigorous physical activity (MVPA) [For Cohort 1]), according to a Bellerophon Therapeutics media release.
- 07 Nov 2019 According to a Bellerophon Therapeutics media release, results from cohort 1 of the study were presented at the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation (PFF) Summit 2019.
- 07 Nov 2019 According to a Bellerophon Therapeutics media release, top-line results from Cohort 2 of the study are expected by the end of the year.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History