A RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED CLINICAL STUDY TO ASSESS THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF PULSED, INHALED NITRIC OXIDE (iNO) IN SUBJECTS WITH PULMONARY HYPERTENSION ASSOCIATED WITH PULMONARY FIBROSIS ON LONG TERM OXYGEN THERAPY (PART 1 AND PART 2)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension; Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 07 Jan 2019 Results from cohort 1 of the study, presented in a Bellerophon Therapeutics media release.
- 03 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 1 Jun 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History