Phase 3 Randomized Trial of DFP-10917 vs Non-Intensive Reinduction (LoDAC, Azacitidine, Decitabine) or Intensive Reinduction (High & Intermediate Dose Cytarabine Regimens) for Acute Myelogenous Leukemia Patients in Second or Third Salvage
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs DFP 10917 (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Cytarabine; Decitabine; Etoposide; Fludarabine; Idarubicin; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Delta-Fly Pharma
- 26 Nov 2019 According to a Delta-Fly Pharma media release, Two patients at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Texas and Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center in Arizona registered for this study in November 2019.
- 18 Oct 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Apr 2019 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.