Phase Ib - II Study of Entospletinib (ENTO) in Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Patients With aaIPI≥1 Treated by Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Hydroxydaunomycin, Oncovin, and Prednisone (R-CHOP)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Entospletinib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 06 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 31 May 2017 New trial record