A Randomized, Double-blind, Sponsor Open, Placebo-controlled, 52 Week Study Evaluating the Effect of Danirixin (GSK1325756) on Lung Function and Health Related Quality of Life in Participants With Mild to Moderate Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Danirixin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 13 Jun 2019 to 30 Oct 2019.
- 19 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 13 Jun 2019 to 30 Oct 2019.
- 08 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 6 Mar 2019 to 13 Jun 2019.