A Randomized, Double-blind, Sponsor Open, Placebo-controlled, 52 Week Study Evaluating the Effect of Danirixin (GSK1325756) on Lung Function and Health Related Quality of Life in Participants With Mild to Moderate Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Danirixin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 04 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 13 Jun 2019 to 30 Oct 2019.