The RAIN Study, a Multicenter Randomized Double-blind Phase 2b Study of NEOD001 in Previously Treated Subjects With Systemic Light-chain (AL) Amyloidosis and Persistent Renal Involvement
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Birtamimab (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid light-chain amyloidosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAIN
- 23 Apr 2018 According to a Prothena media release, based on the results of PRONTO study, the independent data monitoring committee reviewed a futility analysis of the VITAL study and recommended a discontinuation of the VITAL study as well as the open label extension studies for futility.
- 23 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a Prothena media release.
- 06 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Jul 2019.