A Single-Center, Open-Label, Pilot Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Encochleated Amphotericin B (CAMB) in the Treatment of Fluconazole-Resistant Vulvovaginal Candidiasis
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Amphotericin B (Primary)
- Indications Vulvovaginal candidiasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Matinas BioPharma
- 04 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 04 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 04 Jan 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.