A Phase 3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, 2 Arm, Parallel Group Study Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of tazarotene Lotion and tazarotene Vehicle Lotion in the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tazarotene (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bausch Health Companies; Ortho Dermatologics
- 13 Jul 2018 According to a Bausch Health Companies media release, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International changed its name to Bausch Health Companies.
- 27 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jul 2018 to 24 Jul 2018.
- 27 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.