NANT Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC) Vaccine: Combination Immunotherapy in Subjects With HNSCC Who Have Progressed on or After Chemotherapy and Anti-programmed Cell Death Protein 1 (PD-1)/Programmed Death-ligand 1 (PD-L1) Therapy
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ALT 803 (Primary) ; Brachyury peptide vaccine (Primary) ; CST 101 (Primary) ; ETBX 011 (Primary) ; ETBX 021 (Primary) ; ETBX-051 (Primary) ; ETBX-061 (Primary) ; GI 4000 (Primary) ; GI 6207 (Primary) ; Avelumab; Bevacizumab; Capecitabine; Cetuximab; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Fulvestrant; Nivolumab; Omega-3-acid ethyl esters; Paclitaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NantKwest
- 23 Aug 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 02 Jun 2017 New trial record