A Prospective, Multi-center, Open-label Study of Trospium Delivered Intravesically by TAR-302-5018 to Spinal Cord Injury Subjects With Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity (NDO)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TAR-302-5018 (Primary)
- Indications Detrusor instability; Overactive bladder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TARIS Biomedical
- 14 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2018 to 30 Sep 2018.
- 14 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 14 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.