Neoadjuvant Intravesical NIS Measles Virus (MV-NIS) in Patients Undergoing Cystectomy for Urothelial Carcinoma But Ineligible for Neoadjuvant Cisplatin-based Chemotherapy
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MV NIS (Primary) ; MV NIS (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Vyriad
- 05 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 05 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 05 Jun 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.