A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind Comparison of LY900014 to Insulin Lispro with an Open-Label Postprandial LY900014 Treatment Group, in Combination with Insulin Glargine or Insulin Degludec, in Adults with Type 1 Diabetes
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin lispro (Primary) ; Insulin degludec; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRONTO-T1D
- Sponsors Eli Lilly; Eli Lilly Japan
- 19 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 21 Aug 2019 to 5 Sep 2019.
- 02 Oct 2018 According to an Eli Lilly media release, detailed results from PRONTO-T1D and PRONTO-T2D will be presented in 2019.
- 02 Oct 2018 According to an Eli Lilly media release, primary endpoint (Change from Baseline in Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c)) has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History