An Open-Label, Multi-Center Trial of INO-5401 + INO-9012 in Combination With Atezolizumab in Subjects With Locally Advanced Unresectable or Metastatic/Recurrent Urothelial Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; INO 5401 (Primary) ; INO 9012 (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Carcinoma; Renal cancer; Ureteral neoplasms; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Aug 2018 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, first patient has been dosed in the trial. The company expects to produce interim clinical results in 2019.
- 20 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release.