A Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab Combined With Daratumumab With or Without Low-dose Cyclophosphamide in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NIVO/DARA study
- 29 May 2018 Lenalidomide-dexamethasone are been removed from treatment arm instead low dose Cyclophosphamide will be used in combinsation with Nivolumab and Daratumumab.
- 29 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jul 2020 to 1 Mar 2021.
- 29 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Jul 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.