A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Laboratory Classroom Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of PRC-063 Compared to Placebo in Children (6-12 Years of Age) With ADHD
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Purdue Pharma
- 12 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 19 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.