Multimodality Therapy With Induction Carboplatin/Nab-Paclitaxel/Durvalumab Followed by Surgical Resection and Risk-adapted Adjuvant Therapy for the Treatment of Locally-Advanced and Surgically Resectable Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 15 Jan 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 New trial record