A Phase 1 study of Humalutin, a chimeric anti-CD37 Antibody Radionuclide Conjugate (ARC) in Non-Hodgkin's-lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Chimeric-anti-CD37-Antibody-Radionuclide-Conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Apr 2018 According to a Nordic Nanovector media release, due to the revised timelines for the company's PARADIGME study and the need to conserve cash until it's data read-out, company has decided to put this phase 1 study on hold.
- 04 Apr 2018 Status changed from planning to suspended, according to a Nordic Nanovector media release.
- 15 Mar 2018 According to a Nordic Nanovector media release, the trial is expected to begin in 2H 2018.