A DOUBLE-BLINDED, RANDOMIZED, PARALLEL, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED TRIAL OF WHARTON'S JELLY DERIVED ALLOGENEIC MESENCHYMAL STROMAL CELLS TO PRESERVE ENDOGENOUS INSULIN PRODUCTION IN ADULT PATIENTS DIAGNOSED WITH TYPE 1 DIABETES.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mesenchymal-stem-cell-therapy NextCell-Pharma (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NextCell Pharma
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 17 Oct 2017 According to a NextCell Pharma media release, the Swedish Medical Products Agency has granted permission to conduct this trial.