An Expanded Access Protocol For Lorlatinib For Treatment Of Patients With Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Harboring Specific Molecular Alterations
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lorlatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 24 Jan 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Oct 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.