An Expanded Access Protocol For Lorlatinib For Treatment Of Patients With Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Harboring Specific Molecular Alterations
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lorlatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 14 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Oct 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2017 New trial record