NANT Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) Vaccine: Combination Immunotherapy in Subjects With TNBC Who Have Progressed on or After Anthracycline-based Chemotherapy
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ALT 803 (Primary) ; Avelumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Brachyury peptide vaccine (Primary) ; CST 101 (Primary) ; ETBX 011 (Primary) ; ETBX-051 (Primary) ; ETBX-061 (Primary) ; GI 4000 (Primary) ; GI 6207 (Primary) ; Omega-3-acid ethyl esters (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NantCell; NantKwest
- 27 Aug 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 08 Jun 2017 New trial record