A Pilot Presurgical Study of Daratumumab (CD38 Antagonist) or JNJ-40346527 in Men With High-Risk Localized Prostate Cancer Followed by Radical Prostatectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; PRV-6527 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 26 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 04 May 2018 A drug has been added(JNJ-40346527 or PRV-6527); Study design changed from single group assignment to parallel; number of arms changed from 1 to 2; planned number of patients changed from 15 to 30.