A Phase III Randomized, Active-comparator-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of MK-1986 (Tedizolid Phosphate) and Comparator, in Subjects From Birth to <12 Years of Age With Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections (ABSSSI)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tedizolid (Primary) ; Cefalexin; Cefazolin; Clindamycin; Clindamycin; Flucloxacillin; Flucloxacillin; Linezolid; Linezolid; Vancomycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 09 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 24 Feb 2021 to 8 May 2021.
- 09 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Jan 2021 to 9 Apr 2021.
- 09 May 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 12 Sep 2018 to 24 Nov 2018.