A Phase III Randomized, Active-comparator-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of MK-1986 (Tedizolid Phosphate) and Comparator, in Subjects From Birth to <12 Years of Age With Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections (ABSSSI)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tedizolid (Primary) ; Tedizolid (Primary) ; Cefalexin; Cefazolin; Clindamycin; Clindamycin; Flucloxacillin; Flucloxacillin; Linezolid; Linezolid; Vancomycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Cellulitis; Erysipelas; Gram-positive infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Wound infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 19 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 14 Sep 2021 to 18 Sep 2021.
- 19 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 14 Sep 2021 to 18 Sep 2021.
- 13 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 18 Sep 2021 to 14 Sep 2021.