A Phase 3 Randomized, Active-comparator-controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of MK-1986 (Tedizolid Phosphate) and Comparator, in Subjects from Birth to <12 Years of Age with Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections (ABSSSI)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Tedizolid (Primary) ; Tedizolid (Primary) ; Cefalexin; Cefazolin; Clindamycin; Clindamycin; Flucloxacillin; Flucloxacillin; Linezolid; Linezolid; Vancomycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 8 May 2021 to 18 Sep 2021.
- 23 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 9 Apr 2021 to 20 Aug 2021.