A Staged Study Incorporating a Phase 1b, Multicenter, Unmasked, Dose Escalation Evaluation of Safety and Tolerability and a Phase 2, Multicenter, Unmasked, Randomized, Parallel Group, Controlled, Proof of Concept Investigation of Efficacy and Safety of ASP7317 for Atrophy Secondary to Age-related Macular Degeneration
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MA09 retinal pigment epithelial cell replacement therapy-Advanced Cell Technology (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- 30 Apr 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Feb 2026 to 1 Oct 2026.
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Aug 2020 to 1 Apr 2021.